We are lucky to have so many great leaders in NFTY- Northwest! We want to pursue personal growth and youth empowerment through teen-powered engagement. We are committed to giving everyone the opportunity to lead. If you love NFTY and are committed to making it better, there is no better opportunity to make a positive impact then to take a leadership role. Being on Cabinet gives everyone the chance to help shape our region. Stepping up and committing to a position will help you develop leadership skills, communication, work ethic, creativity and so much more. After compiling and debriefing years of feedback, the Regional Board has spent the summer re-visioning NFTY- Northwest’s Cabinet. They have intentionally set up structures to make Cabinet members more utilized and valued than they have been. Thank you so much for your commitment to NFTY- NW and I hope you decide to make the amazing choice to help lead our community.
Before filling out the application, please take a moment to read the following NFTY- Northwest Cabinet expectations, as well as, the descriptions and duties of each position below.
Cabinet Position Descriptions and Duties
It shall be the duty of all NFTY- Northwest Regional Cabinet members:
- To attend all NFTY-NW Regional events.
- To submit registration for events on time, and to meet all programming deadlines.
- To communicate with their designated Regional Board Member on a regular basis.
- To actively encourage attendance at NFTY-NW Regional Events by attending TYG events, completing calls, participating in social media, and anything else deemed necessary.
- To serve as role models for all members of NFTY on a local, regional, and North American level, and to appropriately represent NFTY-NW to others.
- To strengthen and develop leadership within the Region.
- To serve as a liaison between youth and adult leadership.
- To support their fellow cabinet members.
- To act as a resource to their successor following their term
- To display exemplary behavior and leadership skills at each event.
- To work to create and strengthen the Pacific Northwest Jewish Youth Community